Dose not work KLCP Practice Quiz # 11

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everybody,

I finished the lesson 1 “About Linux”, however I can not do the KLCP Practice Quiz # 11, I do click in “star quiz”, but it doesn’t work.

I have ckecked the next sections like “OK” with the tick green.

Any idea for my problem please?

Best regards

David
      Participant

I have teh same problem and I think everyone has it. I believe this is from their end. Hope this fixes as soon as possible.

JV
      Participant

Here is the link to the non-working quiz page for chapter 1. The heading on the page lists the quiz as #11, but it should actually be #1. Also, the JavaScript on the page gets a 403 when trying to access /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php.

Following the above manually gives the following message:

Access Denied – Sucuri Website Firewall
      If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue.

By the sounds of it, we’ll need the site maintainers to reconfigure the firewall.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by JV.
      Rob
      Participant

Hello. The Chapter quizzes do not work. I have tried the first two chapters and the button does not lead anywhere. Thanks in advance for any help offered.

奥力
      Participant

Hi Guys, they made the quizzes available. Good studies 0/

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.