KLCP quizzes

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  digip 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Chris Wong
    Participant

In the KLCP study course, when I hit the “Start Quiz” in chapters 1 & 2 nothing happens. The button just grays out and there’s no activity. I haven’t tried it on any other chapters yet to see if they’re the same. Thanks, have a great day!

Anton
    Participant

Idem just for chapter two.

Anders S. Tøgern
    Participant

Hi,

I have similar issues with quizzes 5 and 6 (and probably more ..). The previous quizzes worked last week, so I guess the error has been introduced over the weekend (relevant for both newest Chrome and FireFox on Windows 10).

When I check the javascript console (in Chrome) I see two hits on the following error (which occurs on loading the page): “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()”, when trying to load the page https://kali.training/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php (and why would a regular user load that?)

On another note, the login link in the top menu points to https://kali.training/wp-login.php, which must be wrong (and which is lacking its style sheet).

I logged in from the Forum page, which seems to be working fine.

Cheers,
    Anders

Dmitriy Shubenok
    Participant

Doesn’t work 🙁

Luca
    Participant

Idem for me

sandeep sandy
    Participant

same problem!The start quiz section does’nt loading any page.The button seem to be failed to load the resources or may be the action failed to load the resources

Bernardo
    Participant

Same here. Any help from the webmaster?

奥力
    Participant

We will not have any more quiz section =(

digip
    Keymaster

Everyone please try the quizzes now. Log out and back into the site and they should all be working for everyone now.

Chris Wong
      Participant

Working good now, thank you!

digip
      Keymaster

Thank you for posting and letting us know. Sorry it took so long to fix. I don’t visit the forums too often and wasn’t aware of it till this past weekend. Most general site issues, can always be sent my way though, if you find anything else.

Thanks again!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.