End of course projects – Using Aircrack-NG
- Build your own repository, host an updated version of aircrack-ng on it.
- Make sure that any builds you run include this repository and updated aircrack-ng version.
End of course projects – ISO of Doom
- Implement the Kali Linux ISO of Doom. Use a cloud instance of Kali (azure, AWS) to act as the remote server.
End of course projects – Kali Devices and Automation
- Build an Access point using a Raspberry Pi device running Kali and hostapd.
- Build a minimal USB which will launch responder on boot in live mode.
Previous TopicNext Topic