Back to Top
Exercise 1, Chapter 6 – Kali Resources
- You want to know if the latter $xyz version of nmap is in Kali. What is the quickest Kali resource to check this?
- What are the two primary official, interactive Kali support community resources?
- How do you search manual pages for a particular string?
- Why, of course, that would be pkg.kali.org. For example, http://pkg.kali.org/nmap.
- The Kali-Linux IRC channel on Freenode and the Kali Forums.
- Use the apropos command.
Previous TopicNext Topic